Experienced. Efficient. Effective.
With over 25 years of experience representing individuals, business owners, franchisees, commercial landlords and managing all aspects of commercial litigation, I provide custom-tailored legal solutions at affordable rates. Additionally I help clients secure post-divorce retirement assets using Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs).
After graduating from Albany Law School, I worked as Legislative Counsel to a NYS Senator and moved to private practice in 1999. As a senior associate at Culley, Marks, Tanenbaum & Pezzulo, LLP, I focused on civil litigation and handled matters in federal and state courts. Additionally, I represented clients in administrative hearings before the EEOC, DMV, Department of Labor, and union arbitrations.
At Mattar, D’Agostino & Gottlieb, LLP, my focus remained on civil litigation, with an emphasis on corporate law and insurance coverage issues for my business clients.
I opened The Cavall Law Firm, PLLC in 2014 to concentrate on better serving the growing business community in western New York. I understand your business needs because I am a business owner, too.
Current Employment Position
- Founder 2014
- Mattar, D’Agostino & Gottlieb, LLP, Senior Associate
- Culley, Marks, Tanenbaum & Pezzulo, LLP, Senior Associate
- NYS Senate, Fellow and Legislative Counsel
- Business Counsel & Commercial Law
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROS)
- Research and Writing
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Erie County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York (WBASNY)
- Women’s Business Center at Canisius College
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- JD 1995
- Albany Law Environmental Outlook, Founding Editor, 1994 – 1995
- State University of New York at Buffalo
- BA 1992
- Honors: Conferred with Academic Distinction
- New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2003
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of New York, 2004
- Golden Key National Academic Honor Society
- Girl Scouts of Western New York (Troop Leader)
- Parishioner, St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church
- Lou Gehrig Youth Baseball & Softball, volunteer and corporate sponsor